Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lotta Tortillas, Chicken Noodle & Tomato Soups!

Last week Kroger was having a promotion where you buy 15 participating items and you get $5 off your shopping order. What a deal! Old El Paso Tortillas were on sale for $1. I ended up getting 45 packages! After coupons and store promotions were taken off I ended up paying $8 for 45 packages or $.17 each.
These Tortillas are so versatile. You can put anything in them and they will taste good. Makes a good quick snack or make them into a meal. Sometimes if your slick you can sneak some veggies in there and the kids wont even know!

I also bought 90 cans of Campbells Tomato & Chicken Noodle Soups. They were on sale 5/$3. After coupons and store promotions I paid $6 for all 90 cans. That's $.07 each!

We are definitely prepared for the winter! I like the tomatoes soups better cause there is more ways you can dress them up. In the tomato soups I like putting chopped green onions or chives, basil, colby jack cheese & sour cream. Grilled cheese sandwiches make a great dipper for tomato soup also.


0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab