Sunday, May 4, 2008

I decided to stimulate Kroger

Isn't that such a weird word? Stimulate. It sounds like a body part.


Anyways, Kroger is having a stimulate promotion until 5/31/08 where you buy Kroger Gift Cards, they will give you 10% more in gift cards. You have to buy them in intervals of $300, $600 or $1200. I had been thinking about it for the past couple weeks. Even though I know I would use them because we shop at Kroger weekly and I would be making money on it -- it's still hard to hand over that much money and have a permanent investment - at least for me.

But I did - and I went for the big-gun! I handed them $1200 and they handed me 4 $330 Gift Cards. So basically I just made $120 in like 5 minutes. That's 2 weeks worth of groceries for us! Pretty Cool!

We haven't gotten our stimulate check yet so I am glad they didn't ask for proof - like I heard some stores were doing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's crazy...my brother shops at a Kroger and he's a poor graduate student so every little bit helps!

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab