Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Saved 101% @ Kroger!

Is saving 101% even possible? Welp, it must be - cause I did it! I went to Kroger today to try out the Johnson Catalina Deal that I discovered yesterday and pick up a few things. Here is what I got:

3 Hot Pockets @ $1.67 each
2 4 pk GE Light Bulbs @ $2.29 each
2 Glade Scented Oil Warmers @ $4.49 each
2 cans Hunts Stewed Tomatoes @ .75 each
1 Tofutti Cuti Ice Cream Bars (on clearance) @ $1.79

3 Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil @ $1.99 each

Coupons I used:

.40/2 Hunts Canned Tomatoes
2 $1 GE Light Bulbs
3 $.50/1 Hot Pockets
1 BOGO Glade Scented Oil Warmer
$1 Tofutti Cuti
$3/3 Johnson's Coupon (the one where the baby oil is pictured)
7 $2 Catalinas I earned last week buying the Glade Gel PlugIns


My total after coupons was $.90 cents!!

Not only that, I received $11 in OMNSO (on my next shopping order) Catalinas AND a $3/3 catalina for any Johnson's Baby or Desitin Products -- so I can do the deal over again! And again! And again! And again!

For visual affect, here is my receipt -

As if all that wasn't cool enough, another cooler was the $1.00 catalinas that printed for the Johnson's Baby Oil had an expiration date of 1/1/09!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting this! I am going to try to do the same deal. YOu are way better at Kroger shopping than I am.

MamaHen Em said...

WOW!! Very impressive! I did OK at Kroger today, although not THAT good. I did find a TON of meat on sale and bout about $100 worth of meat for $25. Thank goodness for my freezer!!

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab