Friday, March 6, 2009

Entertainment Book 1/2 Price + $6 Back!

Every year I wait until the Entertainment Book goes on sale for 1/2 price before I buy it. I won't pay $30 for it, but I will pay $15. I know they have been 1/2 price for a few weeks now, but I just got around to ordering mine last night and discovered you can get an extra $6 bucks back if you order through Ebates!

Even with the shipping costing $2.79 - that's still like getting an extra $3.21 cash back on the already low price. It's like only paying $11.79 for the book plus FREE shipping! My account was credited $6 in less than 24 hours after ordering the Entertainment Book - that's the fastest credit ever!

Even better, if you haven't signed up for Ebates yet, you will get an extra $5 in your account when you do. That's the easiest $11 bucks you will ever make just for signing up for an account and ordering the Entertainment Book. It's almost like getting the Entertainment Book for free. PLUS think about all the money you will save when you get your book.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks so much for this tip! I just bought the book!

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab