Thursday, February 28, 2008

www.PriceProtectr.com

http://www.priceprotectr.com/ (tricky spelling - but it is correct)

This looks to be like an awesome site! First of all, I didn't know so many stores gave refunds for products that went on sale after you purchased it. Add that to a site that will keep track of your purchases, the stores who offer this promotion and then email you if the product drops in price. Then all you have to do is go get your refund!

I can't count the times I have purchased a product only to find it in the ad, on sale for $100 cheaper.

This site does all the work for you and it's very simple to use. Although I haven't officially given it a try, it makes me want to go out and buy something just so I can use the site.

1 comments:

1stopmom said...

Thanks for the post about the site. This site is a great idea and it's free. You can not get much better than that.

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab