Thursday, April 16, 2009

Got Me! Tagged With the 8 Tag

Nellie over at The Juggling Homemaker decided to make my day and tag me.

No pressure of course. (yeah right - ha ha! this thing is long!)

But I will live.

Here is my 8 Tag - Tag:

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. My husband finding another job soon. (he was laid off 5 weeks ago.)
2. Warmer weather for sure!

3. Having a night out with my oldest daughter next weekend.
4. Having my Juicy Juice House Party - Party.
5. Starting a garden - hopefully soon.
6. Baskin Robbins $.31 scoop night on April 29th.

7. Going bowling with the kids.
8. The day I will be completely caught up with laundry, housework, coupons and everything else - all at one time. (Yeah, right.)


8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Got up extra early to take my son to school to get his clarinet.
2. Took my son's clarinet to the city to be repaired.
3. My husband and I took the babies to an indoor playground at the mall.
4. Took my daughter back to the mall to return a bathing suit she bought last week.
(Parent Tip #502: Don't EVER let your 15 year old go to the mall to buy a bathing suit without seeing it first.)
5. Listened to my son play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on his new guitar. (He saved his own money to buy it and is teaching himself how to play.)
6. Took a nap. (shhhhh...)
7. Did 3 loads of laundry.
8. Filled out and mailed my rebates.

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Take more time out for myself.
2. Sing. (I love to sing - but I'm completely tone deft.)
3. Dance. (I love to dance - but just know I shouldn't.)
4. Engage in small talk.
5. Not be so 'shy' around people I don't know.
6. Gain weight - and keep it. (just a few more pounds would be nice.)
7. Meet John Travolta in person. (maybe he could teach me how to dance - ha ha!)
8. See the Winchester Mansion.

8 Shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. Food Detectives
3. South Park
4. Deadliest Catch
5. Hell's Kitchen
6. Cops
7. Good Eats
8. Dirty Jobs

8 People I am tagging:
(hey, and no pressure if you don't do these things):

1. Michelle @ Little Moments
2. Tara @ Family Traditions
3. Erica @ Effortless Savings
4. Angela @ Nine More Months
5. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting
6. Jen @ Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
7. Carol @ Frugal Finds
8. Jill @ Controlling My Chaos

7 comments:

michelle said...

Lost; nice! My husband and I haven't watched this week's yet. Our dvr recorded it, but we've been busy with the boy's baseball! okay; i'm going to work on my list! Thanks a lot! haha

Giovanna said...

I am all about that Baskin Robins' night, yea !!
Wish I had your problem about gaining weight, mine is the total reverse !

Jen@Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

As a mom of the 15 year old boy, thank you for taking the suit back...LOL. I chuckled at that one. We're in this hubbby job search thing together. It's been 7 weeks for us. :)
thanks for the tag...this was a fun one to read.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh the pressure! :) Thanks for including me. You're sweet.

Kelly L said...

Love your lists...

Tara said...

thanks for the tag!!! okay baskin robins night!!?? never heard of that! it was fun getting to know you...hummm...now i have to do it too huh....could be scary :O)

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to say hi!

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab