Friday, December 5, 2008

Puffs Plus with Vicks Vapors Review



Even though I am not a fan of lotioned tissues, it was the box, language and design I had issues with. Okay, lets forget the fact that I live in America were English is spoken. I really shouldn't expect everyone to know the main language of where they live. After all, why should they learn the language when they have companies like this trying so hard to cater to them. In the meantime, they have given me a headache. Besides, if they insisted on putting THREE different languages on their box of tissues, they could have been more organized doing so. It's very irritating to read over words you don't know - just to try and find the words you do know.


Anyone else here get a headache when you read this or is it just me?


In case you are wondering, the tissues were actually better than the box design, thank goodness. You can read my whole review on Puffs Plus with Vicks here.



0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=15fc83e6d1f065dca6d5efd98752e3ab